Well despite my actions I appreciate Jonathan more than any words I could say and feel so richly blessed that he his Payton and Claire's daddy and my husband. He is the best daddy and husband for us. I like to watch him father our girls, and often learn things from him as I do. He is incredibly patient, forgiving, selfless, and exudes love to those he knows. It makes my heart so full of thankfulness to know that my girls (and soon to be son) have a daddy that models Christ's love in everything he does, even when it is difficult. That they will grow up being loved and guided by a man so tender to there needs, and have full confidence and security in the love of their daddy. I am so thankful you are ours.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Father's Day
The past few years for Father's Day we have been at the beach with my family. It is nice, but sometimes I wonder if Jonathan feels like he has his special day. We give lots of hugs/kisses and say Happy Father's Day, but does he really feel appreciated. This year I thought "I should get out on the beach and write Happy Father's Day Jonathan in the sand for when he wakes up." Well, those were good intentions, but we slept in until 7:30 when Claire woke us up and the good thought never was carried out. Except there was one good wife who woke up and wrote HFD in the sand for her husband, but I could not take credit for it because she wrote it to Steve. Sorry babe maybe next year.
Well despite my actions I appreciate Jonathan more than any words I could say and feel so richly blessed that he his Payton and Claire's daddy and my husband. He is the best daddy and husband for us. I like to watch him father our girls, and often learn things from him as I do. He is incredibly patient, forgiving, selfless, and exudes love to those he knows. It makes my heart so full of thankfulness to know that my girls (and soon to be son) have a daddy that models Christ's love in everything he does, even when it is difficult. That they will grow up being loved and guided by a man so tender to there needs, and have full confidence and security in the love of their daddy. I am so thankful you are ours.

Well despite my actions I appreciate Jonathan more than any words I could say and feel so richly blessed that he his Payton and Claire's daddy and my husband. He is the best daddy and husband for us. I like to watch him father our girls, and often learn things from him as I do. He is incredibly patient, forgiving, selfless, and exudes love to those he knows. It makes my heart so full of thankfulness to know that my girls (and soon to be son) have a daddy that models Christ's love in everything he does, even when it is difficult. That they will grow up being loved and guided by a man so tender to there needs, and have full confidence and security in the love of their daddy. I am so thankful you are ours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment