Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Payton's 5th Birthday

Hard to believe that five short years ago this little girl made Jonathan and I parents. Wow, how much a little person can grow in just five years. I think we are really going to like five years old. We are very proud of who Payton has become and enjoy watching her grow up, even though it tugs at our heart sometimes. She is very excited to be 5! She says she will learn so much this year and get to go to kindergarten too. She wants to learn how to tie her shoes, ride a bike without training wheels, read, and more. We had a great day celebrating her starting off with breakfast and a few gifts, lunch with Kiki, and ending with a much anticipated dinner and shopping at the American Girl Bistro with Mimi and Pawpaw. I think she felt very loved and special today.




5 years exactly from the moment she was born

No comments: