Thursday, February 17, 2011
Getting ready for Ivy Catherine
Well, reality is setting in now that we are just a few weeks away from meeting our sweet baby girl, Ivy Catherine. We are going to have 4 kids! Are we ready? Not sure, but we are excited to meet and start getting to know every part of this sweet baby. The girls are thrilled and eager to meet her. I anticipate telling them I am in labor or that their baby sister has arrived, to seeing their faces as they meet her for the first time, to hearing what they have to say, to seeing all four of my children together and feeling completely and totally overwhelmed with the love I have for each of them. Jonathan and I feel very blessed to be able to experience and savor this experience one last time. I am trying not to rush these last few weeks but really soak it all up knowing it will be our last pregnancy. I love feeling her move, and all of the emotions of anticipating the surprise and excitement of how her birth story will unfold. This stage of life is a gift and I want to enjoy each first that we are about to have with our sweet Ivy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are so blessed krista:) I cant wait to meet Ivy Catherine!
I'm so excited for you and Jonathan as you anticipate your 4th sweet blessing!! May God bless you all!!!
Post a Comment