Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

We are moving












Well, that is right we are moving. Last month we were thinking about selling our house and within just a few weeks we sold our house and bought another one. We are so excited and plan on being in our new house by Monday April 7th. The girls are doing great. We had a great Easter and picked up two new family members, two yellow fluffy ducks. My aunt and uncle gave them to us. Payton loves them and ask every morning "Where are my duckies" luckily she doesn't want to touch them, but just watch them play. This past weekend I left Jonathan at home with the girls, a dog and two ducks while I went to my soon to be sister-in-law's bachelorette weekend in Hilton Head. It was my first time being gone for a weekend since Payton was born. We had a great time, but I called home too much (according to Jonathan) and I was ready to get home. Going to Hawaii is going to be really hard, too late to back out now. Payton got her first haircut this month. She enjoyed the attention and it was not nearly as painful for her as it was for me. Claire is finally rolling over, babbling, plays patty cake, and does a modified backwards crawl/push. I am ready to be living out of just one house and have our 'normal' routine back. It has been a crazy month.

3 comments:

The Hardy Family said...

Krista and Jonathan,
It was good reading an update on all that's been going on with you and your family! Your new house is gorgeous and big!!! Congrats on how everything just fell into place with selling your other one. Good luck moving and have fun with your baby ducks!
Love,
Lea

The Parkers said...

Love the house! I hate I missed you the other night at the basketball game. It's crazy how long it's been. Maybe we can get together soon.

TigerFamily said...

Love the pictures of the girls:) Your new home is beautiful! Sooo impressed you've taken in some baby ducks! You are a better women than me:) I've got a friend that moved to ATL from Cali...she is a peds onc nurse and wants to work at CHOA...can't get a nurse recruter to call her back??? any ideas or suggestions. She has 4+ years of experience at another big children's hospital and was charge nurse there too. wondering how you went about getting your job there? m