

Well I think I have figured out how to do all this. A lot has changed since the last post. Claire is now almost 7 months old and so sweet. She is our little treasure. Sometimes she is too good to be true. Payton has adjusted well to her and never seemed to be jealous. She still wants my attention at night and wants daddy to hold "baby Care Bear", that is what she calls Claire. Daddy enjoys being the one to hold Claire and hopes she will be daddy's girl, I think she has a good chance. Claire spends most the night snuggled up to his chest.
Payton - turned two in December and is quite entertaining. She has a creative imagination. Lately, I have found her talking to her imaginary sea creatures Oli the octopus and Sally the shark. She likes to feed them and "swim" with them. Her vocabulary amazes us as she has started talking in full sentences. Daddy recently taught her to count to ten in Spanish, and her preschool teachers taught her the ABC's. It is fun to drive around and listen to her sing songs. She LOVES preschool and her friends. She goes twice a week, but I think she would love to go everyday. It has been a big blessing this year. Her new favorite phrase is "Oh, my goodness" which she says with great enthusiasm.
Claire - seven months old and sooo sweet. Jonathan and I find ourselves is awe of her daily. She has such a sweet disposition and is very easy going like her daddy. She has big rosy chubby cheeks and blue eyes. We love all her rolls. She is wearing some 12 month clothes now. She sits up, rolls over, smiles and giggles (mostly at her sister), and sleeps great. Payton has a way of making Claire light up like no one else can. Payton can just walk in the room and say "hey Care" and she will beam from ear to ear. It makes me melt to see their sweet relationship even this early.
Jonathan and I are planning a trip to Hawaii in May, without the babies. We are excited even though I have very mixed feeling about leaving the girls. It will be good for us. We are going with my sister and brother-in-law, and his brother and wife. The girls are staying with Nana and Papa. I know they will have a great time, but I already miss them terribly just thinking about it. Jonathan assures me when I get to Hawaii the homesickness with subside. We are also thinking about putting our house up for sale soon, very soon, which should be an adventure in itself.
Well, sorry this was such a long post. It has been seven months so I thought I would update everyone on our little lives. Maybe I will try to give quick updates every month on the 28th since that is when both girls were born. Should be easy for me to remember.

4 comments:
Hey Krista!
Crazy that I got onto your blog today after you just updated, but I was looking at Catherine's and just thought I'd check to see if you had updated yours! I'm so glad you did! I'm so happy that things are going well for you and Jonathan and that you have 2 sweet little girls. They are very blessed to have such wonderful parents as the 2 of you. Your trip to Hawaii will be wonderful and a great break for you! I'm sure your girls will not go without an ounce of love while you are gone! :) Good luck putting your house up for sale, if you do. Keep in touch!
Love,
Lea
Krista-
Hey! I got your blog off Catherine's! It's so good to see how you all are doing! We just started to blog! Our sight is mattnjillreeves@blogspot.com!
I would love to see you sometime in Atlanta!
-Jill
So fun to read a Gadd family update! I knew you could do it! The pictures of the girls are so sweet! Love you all!
YEAH- welcome back to the world of blogging!! Your girls are precious!!! my little boy LOVES to sing also so we spend lots of time driving around town singing all sorts of FUN songs. Nothing sweeter than hearing your child's voice sing!! You will miss the girls but enjoy your time away!! I always find it soo refreshing to get away with Reeves and am such a better mom when I come home!! Look forward to hearing more updates!! If you will send me your email- cannonsc3@gmail.com - I will send you an invite to my blog. we had to go private due to the nature of Reeves' job!
Post a Comment