Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Molly Ryan Goforth

Our best friends had their third baby girl on March 30th and I got the privilege of driving up to Asheville the day she was born to see her. Mom and I dropped the girls off at Nana's for an afternoon of fun while we drove to surprise Catherine and Molly Ryan. She is a beautiful baby and it felt so good to hold her in my arms and celebrate this special day with my best friend. I love holding a newborn baby and marveling at the miracle that they are. After a short visit we drove back to Nana's for a quick bite of dinner before heading home. It was a great day!







1 comment:

Michael and Catherine said...

I still get teary eyed thinking about y'all coming to surprise me!! You are the bestest best friend and I love you so much!! Thank you for such an awesome surprise!